The origin of a visa
Back then, the Bamileke Tribe in West Cameroon (Africa), carried out a tradition called “passport masks”. The Passports masks” were 2 identical masks that Kings used to send their emissaries to another kingdom. The way it worked was that the king’s emissary will leave one passport mask at the chieftaincy’s gate, carried the message to the king. Obviously, the mission could last many days. After completion of the mission, the emissary will stop at the chieftaincy’s gate, present the second identical mask kept with him/her, get back the mask and go back home.
It’s like in a store where you leave your bag, they give you a receipt, when done, you come back, show your receipt and get back your bag.
Later, Europeans as referred to King Henry V of England, created a passport in its modern form, to prove who his subjects were in a foreign territory.
Nowadays, because people travel in multiple countries, a visa is stamped or attached to a visitor’s passport that allows legal entry in a foreign country, tracking all entries and exits of foreign countries visits. Therefore, a visa is not used in domestic travels.
The USA has been built up with several immigration programs with the diversity visa the most common one. Before the diversity visa, million of people around the world left their country, always leaving the worst behind them, crossed the Atlantic Ocean and established their life here in America.
Becoming an EB-5 Investor Visa
Also known as “Direct Investment Projects” The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program gives foreigners the possibility to obtain the American visa that will lead to Permanent Residence in exchange of their investment in a U.S based company and the creation of at least 10 full time jobs in America. The standard investment amount required is $ 1,800,000 USD. However, if the 10 full time jobs are created within a TEA (Targeted Employment Area), that amount is lowered to $900,000 USD. A TEA, which is determined by the USCIS, not by the State, is an area with very high unemployment rate.
My Dental Wig’s Turnkey Standalone EB-5 Investor Visa offer does not include Real estate
Our EB-5 Investor Visa offer does not come with real estate because of 2 reasons:
- The process of acquiring a real estate in USA take months. After the real estate acquisition, it needs to get improvements to meet our business needs, which takes extra time. Because we want you to file for your green card as soon as possible as 12 to 18 months, we have excluded real estate from our Eb-5 visa model.
- The second reason is because of taxes. Because you are planning to get the USA green card with your family, it’s in your own interest to start acquiring real estate in USA when you are a green card holder.
My Dental Wig’s Turnkey Standalone EB-5 Investor Visa offer amount is the standard $1.8 million USD
Indeed, our offer is limited to the standard $1,800,000 USD. We do not offer the $900,000 USD for TEA (Targeted Employment Area). According to the USCIS, a TEA includes an area experiencing an average unemployment rate at least 150% of the national average unemployment rate and cities and towns with a population of 20,000 or more outside of metropolitan statistical areas. Understanding that dental implant, crowns, dentures are false teeth like our Dental Wig is important. My Dental Wig is a dental manufacturing company who manufactures and sells its premium quality false teeth, other dental products and dental services directly to consumers. Coming from another country, it’s not easy to understand that here in USA, from Los Angeles to New York City, a central crown costs from $1,300 USD to $2,400 USD each. 1 denture on 1 jaw costs between $1,800 USD and $3,500 USD plus other extra costs. We currently charge 1 denture on 1 jaw $2,000 everything included. What that tells you is that, at this moment, we cannot invest your money in a TEA, it’s very risky. Even though your investment is required by the USCIS to be at risk, it will be very hard to get return on investment. You understand that, when people are unfortunately temporary unemployed, it’s very hard to afford a $2,000 denture. Therefore, we require the standard amount required by the USCIS of $1.8 million USD, that allows us to create the required jobs everywhere we want.
My Dental Wig’s Turnkey Standalone EB-5 Investor Visa offer is the fastest EB-5 Investor Visa process
The payment of this amount MUST be committed. A promissory note will cause the whole petition to be denied.
Depending upon your country of citizenship, after you pass the “Fund Vetting Process” to make sure your money is clean, one of our EB-5 Lawyers will gather from you, all documentations needed.
- After about 2 weeks, will file your first I-526 application with the USCIS. When the USCIS receives your application and notify our EB-5 lawyer of the reception, we can start using the money you transferred to our Bank of America Bank account. Our priority will be to start the jobs hiring process, crucial for your final green card application.
- 6 to 8 weeks from there, you will be able to get your visa with your family, to come and live here in USA and start taking care of your business, learning American English (accent reduction classes etc.), learning to understand the American’s culture.
- We guarantee to fulfill the 10 full-time jobs required by the USCIS. We have a very clear hiring calendar that allows us to fulfill the 10 full-time jobs in maximum 18 months.
- The entire process from the moment our EB-5 Lawyer files your I-526 application with the USCIS and receives the USCIS’s confirmation, to the filing of your last application for your green card, will go fast as 12 to 18 months.
This is one of the easiest and quickest ways to migrate to the United States if you are a millionaire.
EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program provides the USA green card as other processes that allow the investor and immediate family to live anywhere in the United States, study, work and retire. The EB-5 helps foreigners to achieve a coveted American part of life while stimulating the US economy by creating employment.
Benefits of My Dental Wig’s Turnkey Standalone EB-5 Investor Visa
- You have control over your investment.
- Own dental businesses in USA without a dental degree: the dental industry was ranked #7 by Forbes 2017 among the most profitable industry in USA.
- Access the strong U.S market with its low regulations and grow your business.
- Privilege given to foreign millionaires to come to America from the opened “Big Gate”.
- Only USA has the “American Dream”. Living and enjoying the “American Dream” spirit that will allow you to write your own American Dream story.
- Establish your descendance in USA: giving to your descents the great opportunity to become the President of the USA or a Member of the Congress of the USA or the Governor of a USA’s State!
- Possibility to become a USA Celebrity: My Dental Wig is based in Los Angeles, the heart of Celebrities. Celebrity is built up here in Los Angeles, the city of angels! During thousands of years, some people managed to become Kings and Queens and became monarchs and aristocrats. Americans found out that “Royalties” are dead even though Great Britain royalty still alive and active. They develop the “Celebrity” cursus. According to Wikipedia a celebrity is a person who is widely recognized in a given society and commands a degree of public and media attention. It’s relatively easy to become a celebrity. Even though you are already a millionaire, you are not a Celebrity: Being a celebrity sells and it’s easy to transfer to your descents forever.
- You don’t need to start and run your own business in USA: My Dental Wig turnkey EB-5 Investor Visa offer takes care of it.
- Start your business and live in USA with US Lawyers is part of the USCIS requirements to preventing you from doing things wrongly. Most of the time, people wait until they are in trouble, before getting a lawyer, then it costs you more. My Dental Wig turnkey EB-5 Investor Visa offer takes care of it.
- Start your business in USA with a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) preventing you from any tax errors that could potentially lead to tax fraud. My Dental Wig turnkey EB-5 Investor Visa offer takes care of it.
- Opportunity to grow from millionaire in your country to American billionaire.
- Opportunity to sponsor other family member for green card
- Opportunity for you and your family to become USA citizens and gain full citizen rights.
- You are investing in the next major disruptor of the dental industry.
The EB-5 Investor visa investment amount required is a real gift, compared to other CIP, (Citizenship by Investment Programs) on the market. It is a great way for a foreign millionaire investor to access the strong US consumers, expand business and eventually become an American billionaire! It’s also a fantastic fast path to access US citizenship