2 Growth Product Manager & 2 Growth Software Engineer APPLY NOW
This is a full-time non-remote position that requires both technical acumen and excellent communication skills.
LOCATION: Southern California
We are a startup with a high growth potential, looking for a loyal, multi-talented and experienced growth product manager with knowledge in marketing, sales, engineering, product management, and data analyst.
This position is a great opportunity for an engineer who enjoys the intersection of product and marketing, who knows how to use data to serve the ever-changing needs of a startup company, and constantly improve millions of customer’s experiences.
In order to grow our business, you will be responsible to build product experience, strategy, roadmap, infrastructure and key growth products initiatives’ execution from scratch. You will drive strong marketing decision through: i) quantitative results and AB testing and ii) qualitative research and customer insights
You must be a knowledgeable Engineer in the following but not limited:
1- Build websites (java etc.…)
2- Write codes
3- Set metrics and goals
4- Run SQL + analytics
5- Building and maintenance of products including software, apps etc.
7- Focus on achieving continuous growth (more users…), by achieving short-term business goals and driving revenue.
8- Cyber security
9- Analyze data
10- Growth product management
11- A/B testing
12- Marketing and sales
13- Build whatever it takes to grow
- Rigor in A/B testing, test coverage and other web best practices
- Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism.
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies and excited to learn new ones.
- 2+ years of industry experience building fast, reliable, real-time web-based applications
- Experience building data and metrics-driven optimizations, and using data to perform product decision making.
- Ability to perform very quickly on growth experiments that succeed or fail
- Willing to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative and high-growth environment.
- Committed to building the best user experience: product minded
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application
- Must currently live in the US and authorized to work in the US.
- U.S Bachelor minimum in software/computer sciences, Master is a +
- 2 years minimum experience in the US
SALARY: Compensation is based on experience and expertise.
-cashless stock options
-Climbing the ladder fast
-Health- Vision and Dental when company reaches 10 full-time staff
#job #jobsearch #jobopportunity|||Greater Los Angeles|||||||||OMtEExnIOZnryWmo|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||28|||38|||true